Sunday, March 6, 2011

Speak the Word

"You will also decree a thing, and it will be established for you;
And light will shine on your ways." Job 22:28 (NASB)

God's Word has power! We need to speak God's Word over our lives, and allow God to breathe life into our dead situations. If Job could decree a thing and have it established, why couldn't we? If we surrender our will over to God's perfect will, then we will have what we decree because it will be in line with His Word.

We are leaving blessings sitting on the shelf because we won't exercise the power God has given us through His Word. Open up your mouth and declare the promises of God over your life, over your children, over your finances, over your job, over your marriage, over everything! Stop allowing the enemy to tell you what you cannot do or cannot have. You have power over the devil through Jesus Christ, and it's high time you used it.

Turn that frustration into praise. God, I thank you for your refining fire! God, I praise you for purifying me through the trials and the tests. I speak life over this thing, and I decree that what I do for Christ will last! I won't tuck my tail between my legs, take my toys, and go home. After I've done all to stand, I am going to continue to stand in faith. For I know that you, O Lord, will sustain me and hide me in times of trouble. I decree success in Jesus' name for God's glory! I declare victory in every area of my life, according to God's Word!

No comments:

Post a Comment