Saturday, June 4, 2011

Between an Army and a Red Sea

"And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible." Mark 10:27(KJV)

I can't even imagine how the Israelites must have felt when they came up on the Red Sea, knowing Pharoah's army was hot on their trail. They fussed out Moses for leading them on this futile mission. But Moses stood tall and said for them to stand still and see the salvation of the Lord. The truth of the matter was that Moses was a little apprehensive as well, but he believed God NOT WHAT HE SAW.

We often look at our situation in the natural and believe that it's hopeless and that we are helpless. There is, however, only one truth, and that truth is God's. If He has to part a sea for His will to be accomplished, then that's just what He will do. We see God move on our behalf time and time again, but we still fear the unknown. I don't know how He's going to work it out. I cannot imagine this relationship being restored. The doctors have given me all the facts about why I can't be healed.

My friends, the devil is still a liar. He shows you your reality. He will never show you God's ability. I am so guilty of looking at what is instead of looking through that to what God says will be. I have to believe that with God ALL things are possible. I must stand still in the face of adversity and see the salvation of the Lord. He alone holds my destiny and gives me which path to take at the appropriate time. He doesn't need to give me the detailed step-by-step plan from start to finish. That's why trust and faith in God are critical. I believe God! I believe that with God all things are possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment