Friday, August 17, 2012

Hope Exists

Lamentations 3:21-25 (KJV) This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.

There are so many people drowning in a sea of despair in this world.  Sometimes it seems that nothing will ever get better.  Marriages are failing, children are going astray, illnesses are consuming, jobs are lost, homes are foreclosed, bills are mounting..........  BUT there is hope.

Every morning we wake up is because of the Lord's mercies.  That should give us hope in itself.  He saw fit to wake us up this morning.  He has a plan for our lives; that's hope.  He provides our daily bread; that's hope.  He gives us grace to make it through each day; that's hope.  Your days may be dark right now, but joy comes in the morning.  God is working on your behalf, if you love Him and are called according to His purpose.

There is hope, my friends.  Jesus Christ, our blessed hope, our redeemer, is standing with arms outstretched, waiting for you to cast your cares on Him.  Hold on and be strong; you can make it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment